Welcome

The Blossom Network

Hello and welcome to the Network! If you are  a young women of colour between the ages of 16-25 seeking Work placments, mentoring or opertunites to network then you have come to right place. Here at The Blossom Network we understand the daily prejudices and prejudgments  that women of colour are sometimes faced with when it  comes to oppertunities.  we want to create a comunity where women of colour are liberated and accepted in their true forms. where they will not be told that their braids or afro is unacceptible for the wrok place. where an accent or last name name will not be a deciding factor in your aplication process. A safe place where your ethnicity is embraced and  will never be a limitation to your growth.  Here we have mentors who are keen to advice and help you  with the strugles that come with being a young woman. we also have business opertunites and work experiances that will help you network in your chosen feild of work. but this is just the tip of the iceberg, take a stroll through our website to see what we have to offer. 

Learn More

please take a look at the rest of our website to find out more about our cause or becomming a member.

Subscribe

Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.

Help Our Cause

Your support and contributions will enable us to build a strong fondation for women of colour to thrive and grow. please note that 70% of all donations will go directly into the blossom trust fund and the other 30% will go towards the runnings and maintenance of the blossom network. please see our terms and conditions page for further information.

Pay with PayPal or a debit/credit card